PARTNER WITH US
Address: 266 Escolta Street corner Soda Street
The Calvo Building was designed by Fernando H. Ocampo in 1938. Once home to posh soda fountains and tenants such as the Philippine Bank of Commerce, Araneta & Company and most prominently, the GMA network’s DZBB-AM radio broadcast. The building now houses the Art District Gallery, modern exhibition space, and the Escolta Museum which seeks to preserve Escolta's storied past.
Words by HUB Make Lab and VIP (Virtual Internship Program) Interns
Photos by Ryomaandres, Judgefloro, Judgefloro, Ryomaandres, The Art District